Labels

Monday, February 11, 2008

Almost a fully healthy day

Humm, ok. So the 1st day didn't go as planned. Not entirely anyway. I did alot of running around and took 100 calorie snacks with me so I didn't have the urge to stop at fast food. It worked and I was good all day. I had my vitamins and had plenty of liquids. When I got home It was late in the day so I made a healthy dinner, but...I didn't do any cardio or any weight training today =(

And...I snacked alittle tonight. I told myself it was ok because they were not unhealthy snacks, but I shouldn't have had any, healthy or not. I read that after 8pm or 3 hours before bed you should stop eating, but that's when I feel the urge to snack the strongest. When I'm watching tv or sitting on the couch. Maybe if I feel the urge to eat late at night I can drink hot tea? That fills you up. Oh, or I could try that dieter's tea I've read about.

So day 1 I took all my pills, I ate healthy all day, had a healthy dinner..but didn't exercise and snacked at night. (sigh) I guess we'll see how tomorrow goes!

No comments: